Have a Question? Call Now to Speak to a CPA

(559) 421-7033

Have You Received Your W-2?


Tax Returns

File Even If You Haven’t Received Your W-2.

Get Started Today

Work smarter. We utilize the latest technology that allows us to professionally prepare your return saving you time and money.


1. Get started today by completing our simple worksheet on this page. You also have the ability to upload all of your tax documents through our secure portal.

2. Once our Administrative Tax Specialists receives your information, they will contact to you ensure that we received all the information we will need. Your Administrative Tax Specialist will work with you one-on-one through the entire process.


3. After receiving all required tax documents, our CPA’s will begin preparing your return.

4. When your return is complete, your Administrative Tax Specialist will send you your return for review and signature using our electronic signature software.

5. Once it’s signed, we will submit to the IRS.

This entire process can happen in the same day!*

*for most tax situations

Bigger Refund: Not the 6 week class tax folks you will find at other stores.

Our team is comprised of Certified Public Accountants and Tax Accountants that have obtained specialized degrees in Accounting. With such experience, we are able to make sure you are receiving the maximum amount possible.

Bigger Refund



What To Do With A Lost Tax Exemption Status?

Faster Refund.

Our speedy process ensures that you receive your refund as soon as possible. You can even pay our fees from that refund.



Lower Audit Rate.

We are familiar with the Gray areas of the tax code and will work to make sure we minimize your audit potential while maximizing your profit.

Lower Audit

Start Here.

Help Us Start Your Return.

Have Questions?
Call one of our reinstatement specialists.

1 (559) 354-8280